Have you just given birth and struggling with the postpartum changes, or do you just want to have a healthy and vibrant motherhood?
- Create balance in your life from day 1 as a mom
- Be healthy and strong for yourself and your kids
- Bring joy and happiness into your life
- Save valuable time by healing from the inside out with clinically proven techniques
- Save frustration with therapeutics that work
- Get the same guidance as my one-on-one clients at a fraction of the cost
- Image what you can do after discovering your renewed vibrant self
Whether you are a new mom or an overwhelmed mom with older kids, let me guide you. Step-by-step, I’ll help you reclaim and discover your vitality with techniques and practices created out of countless hours of guiding women through this transformational journey. Learn how to treat and reverse the root cause of hair loss, anxiety, OCD, depression, fatigue, insomnia, brain fog, lack of joy, thyroiditis, melasma, and lack of sex drive. You’ll have easy, actionable steps to help you heal from the inside out and foundation up! Get clinically proven techniques at your fingertips to help you become a stronger, more energetic, balanced, saner YOU.
This e-book is for you.
Are you a new mom feeling:
- Lonely & isolated
- Tired and wired
- Guilt or shame
Are you struggling with:
- Pelvic pain
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Graying hair
- No sex drive
- Brain fog & fatigue
Are you frustrated with “normal” lab tests but feel like your body is falling apart at the seams?
Do you have older kids and just feel like you never recovered from your pregnancies?
Do you feel disconnected or embarrassed about your body?
Is your brain fog is so bad you hardly notice that your shirt is on backwards?
Do you hide your guilt about not being good enough?
Your symptoms are a billboard, a sign that your health is imbalanced. It's not enough to just suppress the symptoms, treat the root cause. Discover your vibrant self!
A Peek Inside
- A guide for the first 12 weeks after birth to help YOU create energy, mood stability, and balance.
- A week-by-week guide for moms who never recovered from their pregnancies, but want to reclaim their vitality. This is for moms who even delivered 15 years ago who are still experiencing fatigue, achiness, depression, PMS, anxiety, and feeling overwhelmed.
- A deep dive discussion of your body: Understand how your adrenals, thyroid, brain, and immune regulation drive postpartum recovery.
- Lab testing: Key lab tests for the postpartum period and motherhood.
- Key Nutrients that Heal after Birth– Discover what nutrients heal, and what nutrients improve insomnia, thyroid health, autoimmune disease, and inflammation. Ease depression symptoms, relieve anxiety, and feel energized.
- Prevention: How to prevent postpartum issues for future pregnancies
- Resources and Tools:
- Stress management: how to prevent mom burnout
- How to help your family get involved
- Ways to Connect with your community
- Numerous Busy Mom resources that will make your life a heck of a lot easier
- Recipes from Granny's Kitchen - Nutrition & Easy to make
Who Am I and Why I Can Help You
I’m a mother of two little ones, a full time Naturopathic Doctor, and a business owner. I am intensely passionate about guiding moms to discover their vibrant selves – I like to call it creating Mama Mojo.
I understand what it’s like because I’ve been there. That was me, struggling to regain my sanity, energy, and sense of wellbeing. I’ve been able to combine my personal journey with expertise and experience as a doctor into effective, transformative tools that have helped hundreds of patients, including me, discover a place where you feel balanced, strong, happy, healthy, and vibrant – a state of balance.
As an expert in postpartum, I want to share with you the tools that I use on a daily basis in my private practice that help my patients through every step of this transformational journey. I wrote this book because I want all moms, no matter where you live in the world, to have effective, clinically proven solutions that guide you through restoring vitality, finding balance, creating joy, and learning how to honor yourself. These tools have helped hundreds of moms change their lives to create happy, healthy, vibrant motherhoods.
Who is this for?
The Vibrant Mom is for every mom who wants to heal from the inside out to create a happy, healthy, vibrant self - for new moms and moms who just never recovered from their pregnancy.
I am overwhelmed as a mom, is it doable?
Yes! With easy, actionable steps that guide you week-by-week to help you reclaim your vibrant self, what I call Mama Mojo.
Should I get permission from my doctor?
While no permission is needed, all readers should consult with their midwife, OB/GYN, or other primary care physician before implementing any new supplements, treatments, or lifestyle changes. The Vibrant Mom is not to be considered a replacement for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The content is intended to be informational, to serve as a point of discussion for you and your primary physician.